- March 13
- No School
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – St. Patrick Festival Prep Day begins at 9 am at school!
- March 14
- St. Patrick Day Community Festival 11:00 a.m – 9:00 pm – Flyer Below
- March 15
- Students may wear shorts & skirts without leggings. Please ensure proper length of shorts and skirts.
Good Shepherd & Shamrock Fund Scholarships
Deadline March 31st. Apply here using 2018 or 2019 tax information: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/43MX7 Contact the Finance Office with additional questions: 402-466-2752
Food Market – Tuesday March17th
Catholic Social Services (CSS) has partnered with the Food Bank of Lincoln to provide healthy choice options for our school families at no cost!
The CSS Food Market will be open from 3:00-4:15 and located in the St. Patrick Church Social Hall.
All families are welcome to walk through the Market selecting items for your family. Fresh fruit, eggs, bread, and more!
St. Patrick Festival Flyer
(click to enlarge)
Enroll NOW in the Summer Program at St. Patrick
Click here for details and to enroll now – spaces are limited – https://stpatricklincolnschool.com/summercare/
Lenten Fish Fry
All families are needed to help – there are jobs for Jr. High students as well! Sign Up Here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4ba5a72ea0f94-fish1S
Area Events / Camps
Totus Tuus – St. Patrick Totus Tuus will be held the week of June21st – 26th – sign up information to come…
Stardust Dinner Theater at Pius
Enjoy an early evening full of live performances. Featuring the Pius Choir Department, hosted by Spectrum and Prism, this family-friendly event will have you beaming with pride over our passionate and talented youth. Each performance will feature different students, but both will have the same delectable BBQ fare which will leave you satisfied. Join us for either or both!
When: Saturday, April 18th
What time: 2 pm or 6 pm
Tickets: Purchase ONLINE April 6th www.piusx.net
FATHER/SON PROGRAM “In His Image” for boys age 10-14 and their father will be held Sunday, March 15th, 2020 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at John XXIII Diocesan Center. This program is designed to educate boys on growing up and becoming a man. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $25 per father/son or $35 per family. To register, visit https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/fatherson
Questions, please call the NFP Offices 402-473-0630 or email email@example.com
MOTHER/DAUGHTER PROGRAM “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made” for girls age 9-13 and their mothers will be held Saturday, March 14th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to noon at John XXIII Diocesan Center. This program is designed to educate girls on growing up and becoming a woman. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $25 per mother/daughter or $35 per family. To register, visit https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/motherdaughter. Questions, please call Jen Davis at 402-261-6375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**New!** HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS RETREAT “Strength. Dignity. Fearless.” A day long retreat for high school age girls. Saturday, March 28th from 9-4 with optional introductory session to follow. A collaboration between the Family Life Office and NFP teachers of the diocese, this retreat will cover topics such as body image, modesty, neuroscience of social media and healthy dating. Cost is $40 or $60 with intro session and includes lunch. Register at https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/hsgirlsretreat. Questions, please call the NFP Offices 402-473-0630 or email email@example.com
Eucharistic Procession :March 31st 2pm – click image to enlarge
- Reading Camp – click image to view
- Bright Lights – click image to view
- Looking for a great summer learning adventure for a K-8th grade student? Check out Bright Lights! They have over 100 summer camps available that encourage students to learn in a fun and investigative way. See their entire camp schedule at https://www.brightlights.org/programs/schedule.html . Registration begins Saturday, March 21 at 8:00 AM!
Families can now make individual orders for logo polo’s, fleece, and sweatshirts!
Call Tim at ArtFX – (402) 421-2611 and tell him you are with St. Patrick School in Lincoln.
March Lunch + Events
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up St. Patrick School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help St. Patrick School make the most of this program and learn more at Caseys.com/schools.
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome material
What is Scrip? “Scrip” turns everyday shopping into cash for the St. Patrick Church and School. Purchase gift cards at face value in advance to use at checkout, instead of paying with credit, debit card, check or cash.
How Does It Work? Purchase gift cards at face value from local merchants who designate their own discount percentage ranging from 1.5% to 30%. The discount amount translates to profit for the St. Patrick!
- $50 Raising Canes gift card at 30% = $15.00 St. Patrick profit
- $50 Marcus Theatres gift card at 8% = $4 St. Patrick profit
- $100 Walmart gift card at 2.% = $2.50 St. Patrick profit
Click here for the SCRIP order form. SCRIP can be purchased at the parish office or after weekend masses.
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling