- January 26-31
- Catholic Schools Week (Details Below!)
- January 26th
- CSW BINGO Family Event – 2 p.m. Social Hall – ALL are welcome!
- January 31st
- 1:00 Dismissal
- CSW Soup Supper Family Event – 5-7 pm (Details Below)
- NO School – Childcare Available – Call the Office to RSVP
- February 4th
- St. Patrick Preview Night for incoming students Fall 2020 – (Pre School, Kindergarten focus – all interested families welcome)
- February 5th & 9th
- School Family Meeting – Tuition & Scholarship Information for 2020-21 School Year. Free childcare available.
- Wednesday February 5th – 6-7 pm
- Sunday February 9th – 2-3 pm
Catholic Schools Week
Catholic Schools Week Kick Off – BINGO
Sign Up to Volunteer here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4ba5a72ea0f94-cswsoup1
St. Patrick School – Preview Night
Your continual support of St. Patrick’s fundraisers throughout the year is so appreciated!
Here is a rundown of how much you’ve helped us raise this past fall semester:
Dine Out Nights
- Wendy’s $110
- Yogurtini: $156.15
- Taco Johns: $315
- Runza: $340
- Chipotle: $240.60
- Raising Canes $155.06
Ongoing Cash Back Fundraisers
- Coca-Cola $45.12 – https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/
- Amazon Smile: $50.93 – https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-0438579
Box Tops (clipped and digital): $493.40 – https://www.boxtops4education.com/
Usborne Greeting Cards $1393
Thank you all!
St. Patrick Day Carnival
If you are interested in becoming a part of our carnival committee for the St Pat’s Festival on March 14th, please contact Jill Hraban at 402-465-0313 (home), 402-314-0077 (cell) or at email@example.com. It takes a lot of work to make sure everything is in order for that day and we appreciate anyone willing to help us current committee members by taking some of the load. Its all the “little things” that we all take our part in doing. Also, it is a fun way to get to know us and for us to get to know you too, especially with all the new families. Thanks for considering helping!
The carnival committee would like to ask for your help this year in helping to stock the prize room for the Carnival. We are looking for NEW, UNUSED items that have a value of $1 to $10. Toys, games, hair accessories, nail polish, etc. We can even use boxes of such things like fruit snacks, granola bars, chocolate bars and snacks. We have ages 2-14 so we need a wide variety of items. We will have a box located in both the school office and church social hall for the month of February. Items must be church/kid appropriate, so no toy guns, weapons, etc. We prefer to have multiples of each item if possible, but not necessary. If you have any questions, please contact Jill Hraban at 402-465-0313. Thank you for your support!
Join us for a Shoe Giveaway at Catholic Social Services next Tuesday, January 28th. Starting at 9am – until gone.
Families can now make individual orders for logo polo’s, fleece, and sweatshirts!
Call Tim at ArtFX – (402) 421-2611 and tell him you are with St. Patrick School in Lincoln.
School Closing Information
St. Patrick School follows LPS for school closings due to inclement weather. While it is our practice to send a text alert to all families when schools are closed (texts will come by 6 a.m.) – please defer to the LPS notifications if unsure.
Schools will remain open in inclement weather whenever possible. Parents may decide to keep their children home during inclement weather even if schools have not been closed. Please call the office to let us know if you will be tardy or absent due to inclement weather restricting your travel abilities.
LPS alerts can be found at the following:
- Front page of LPS.ORG
- LPS Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Local news media (10/11 News or KLKN Channel 8)
Pius Trap Shooting Club
Pius Trap Shooting Club informational meeting will be held Sunday, January 26th at 12:30. Pizza will be provided.
Location: Lincoln Izaak Walton Club House 10801 S 134th, Bennet NE
(1/2 mile South of 134th and Hwy 2)
Open to new shooters 6th grade and up, meeting should not take more than 1hr. Any questions contact Jr. coach Aaron Lyons 402-525-2548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to email@example.com
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome material
What is Scrip? “Scrip” turns everyday shopping into cash for the St. Patrick Church and School. Purchase gift cards at face value in advance to use at checkout, instead of paying with credit, debit card, check or cash.
How Does It Work? Purchase gift cards at face value from local merchants who designate their own discount percentage ranging from 1.5% to 30%. The discount amount translates to profit for the St. Patrick!
- $50 Raising Canes gift card at 30% = $15.00 St. Patrick profit
- $50 Marcus Theatres gift card at 8% = $4 St. Patrick profit
- $100 Walmart gift card at 2.% = $2.50 St. Patrick profit
Click here for the SCRIP order form. SCRIP can be purchased at the parish office or after weekend masses.
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling