- January 31st – February 5th
- Catholic Schools Week – details below
- Catholic Schools Week – details below
- February 5th
- 1:00 PM Dismissal
- Soup Supper Drive Through!
- February 9th-11th
- Parent / Teacher Conferences
- February 11th
- Valentine’s Day Parties-wear Valentine’s shirts (or anything red/pink) with uniform bottoms
- Valentine’s treats should be individually wrapped/ store bought.
- 1:00 PM Dismissal
- February 12th – 16th
- NO SCHOOL – Teacher Comp / Workdays
- March 1st – 5th
- ITBS TESTING – Grades 3-8: Please DO NOT schedule appointments for students this week
Souper Bowl of Caring
During Catholic Schools Week (February 1st-5th), we will be collecting donations for Matt Talbot Kitchen’s “Souper Bowl of Caring” campaign. Students are encouraged to bring coins or bills from home that will be collected by their homeroom teachers. Matt Talbot Kitchen is also accepting donations of hand & foot warmers and men’s large winter gloves. We hope that each student can donate one item or $1. Let’s see which class can collect the most cash and items. Thank you for your generosity!
CSW Soup Supper
The annual CSW Soup Supper is DRIVE THROUGH style this year. We will still have the tasty soups you love – and don’t forget the cinnamon rolls! See info below – advanced orders encouraged – order online or return the form sent home with your child. Click HERE to place your order online. Free will donations appreciated – all funds raised go directly to purchase items for the classrooms! Cash, check to the office or Venmo (@stpatrick-lincoln) for free will donations.
Catholic Schools Week
Pre-School and Kindergarten Enrollment
Online enrollment will open in February. Until then – reserve your child’s spot in our 2021-22 Pre-School and Kindergarten classes by calling the school office (402) 466-3710 or emailing StPatrickLincolnSchool@cdolinc.net. If you have friends or neighbors who are interested in enrolling their child in any grade for the 2021-22 school year – they are welcome to call or email to set up an appointment to learn more about St. Patrick School! #GoShamrocks
Good Shepherd & Shamrock Fund Scholarships
The Good Shepherd Scholarship application for the 2021-22 school year is open. Families who qualify will pay only $270/ year for each child enrolled. Please call the finance office if you have any questions or need any help with the application process (402) 466-2752. Additionally, Shamrock Fund scholarships are available to families who do not qualify for the Good Shepherd Scholarship. Over 90% of our school families qualify for a scholarship – click HERE to begin your application!
LINCOLN MOTHERS ON A MISSION (MOMs) will be meeting virtually on Saturday, February 6th @ 8:30 am. “Mothering the Mother: Addressing Perinatal Mood Disorders with Knowledge, Love, and Support” with Vanessa Neuhaus. Lincoln MOMs is a group of Catholic mothers searching for fellowship, hope, & joy in our ever-changing vocation. Please check the facebook page or newsletter for the Zoom link for upcoming meeting. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.facebook.com/lincolnmothersonamission.
Villa Marie School Virtual Event
The students’ of Villa Marie invite you to join them for the A HEART like His Virtual Dance on January 29th at 6pm. Pre-register at https://villamariewaverly.brushfire.com
- Entertainment by Freedom Train, Dave Egr and Bethany Lynn
- Students courageously share their life stories
- Tribute to Msgr. James D. Dawson
- Matching gift available up to $9,000
Raffle opens on January 8th and will close Feb 5th at 10pm.
Auction and Wine Pull open on January 22nd and will close Feb 5th at 10pm.
Home and School Board 2020-21
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up St. Patrick School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help St. Patrick School make the most of this program and learn more at Caseys.com/schools.
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to email@example.com
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome material
What is Scrip? “Scrip” turns everyday shopping into cash for the St. Patrick Church and School. Purchase gift cards at face value in advance to use at checkout, instead of paying with credit, debit card, check or cash.
How Does It Work? Purchase gift cards at face value from local merchants who designate their own discount percentage ranging from 1.5% to 30%. The discount amount translates to profit for the St. Patrick!
- $50 Raising Canes gift card at 30% = $15.00 St. Patrick profit
- $50 Marcus Theatres gift card at 8% = $4 St. Patrick profit
- $100 Walmart gift card at 2.% = $2.50 St. Patrick profit
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling