Volunteer Interest Sign Up
All Families are asked to fill out the volunteer interest survey by clicking the link below. We would like each family to find at least one way that they can volunteer and help be a part of all of the wonderful things happening throughout the year! If you have another way you would like to use your talents at school – please work with your child’s classroom teacher or contact the office.
After School Club Sign Up
After school clubs are a great way for students to engage in activities that they are interested in while building relationships with children from other grade levels, teachers, and volunteers who lead the club!
Girls on the Run
Girls on the Run registration is happening now! The program is offered to girls in grades 3-6 at St. Patrick School. Practices will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-4:45 pm and will begin on August 26th. Space is limited.
Full Day Care Option
September 27 and October 4 – NO SCHOOL DAYS
If you are interested in full day care for your Prek – 5th grade student, please contact the school office.
The deadline to sign up for September 27th is Thursday September 12th.
The deadline for full day care on October 4th is Thursday September 26th. Thank you!
I ‘HEART’ Catholic Schools Shirts
I HEART Catholic School shirts are available in kid sizes and adult sizes. Students may wear these shirts on spirit days along with St. Patrick spirit shirts.
Meet the Staff
Check out our amazing 2019-20 School Staff HERE
Parish Study Group
St. Patrick’s Women’s Fall Study on the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Tuesday nights at 7 pm in the rectory basement from September 3rd through November 19th.
Cost is $30 per book, (or you can share with someone if you don’t want to purchase it).
Throughout this year, St. Patrick’s School will be collecting Box Tops and Coca Cola product codes to raise money for our school! When you buy Coca Cola products go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone. The first time you do this you will need to make an account with your email or Facebook profile. The amount Coca Cola gives to the school per code is listed in this tool kit.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick’s School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Like before, it’s 10 cents per Box Top and there are also bonus earning opportunity through the app. You can also earn money for online purchases by forwarding your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s a list of online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
There are still traditional Box Tops on products as they are being phased out and these are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts. Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish. Look for the traditional pink Box Top to determine if it needs to be clipped. The digital Box Tops are blue and red.
For more information visit Box Tops Digital Sneak Peak.
School Day Basics
- The school day runs from 8:00 – 3:20.
- Students can be dropped off beginning at 7:40 and will gather on the south side of the school with Mrs. Placek. Doors open at 7:45.
- Students should be picked up by 3:30. Students who are not picked up by 3:30 will be checked in to extended care.
- Students arriving after 8:00 are counted as tardy. Please call or email the school if your child will be absent.
- Students needing extended care are welcome from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at a rate of $0.85/15 minutes ($3.40/hour).
- Please do not remove cones from the parking lot as they are used to keep cars out for school recess
Pick Up – Drop Off Map
Please pull all the way forward when dropping off or picking up children. Thank you for helping this process to go as smoothly as possible!
- All account information and payments are handled by MySchoolBucks OR you may call the finance office for additional information (402) 466-2752
- Please complete the Free & Reduced lunch application. The limits have changed so some families may qualify that have not in the past. (see office for application)
- Junior High students who take extra milk and/or seconds are NOT included in Free & Reduced lunch. Please ensure you have a MySchoolBucks account so you can be aware of these charges.
Transferring Schools with My School Bucks
- Log into your My School Bucks account.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner and go into “My User Profile.”
- Scroll down to “My School Districts.”
- Click “Add School District.”
- Provide the requested information to locate “St. Patrick Catholic School” then click “Add District.” Leave the “Make this my primary district” box marked.
- When you go back to your profile (follow steps 2 & 3 again), you will now see both your students’ old school and St. Patrick Catholic School under “My School Districts.” St. Patrick should be marked with a yellow star as the primary school district.
- Delete/remove the old school. You are now set up with St. Patrick Catholic School.
Your school students will need to be relinked to your profile under St. Patrick Catholic School. To add you students back in, you will need to go to the “Meal Accounts.” Here you will be able to add each individual student in your family. Fill in the requested information about your child for the system to link your child to your profile.
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling
Schmoker Reading Program