- The school day runs from 8:00 – 3:20.
- Students can be dropped off beginning at 7:40. Students should be picked up by 3:30.
- Students arriving after 8:00 are counted as tardy. Please call or email the school if your child will be absent.
- Students needing extended care are welcome from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at a rate of $0.85/15 minutes ($3.40/hour).
- Please do not remove cones from the parking lot as they are used to keep cars out for school recess
School Clean Up Night – Thursday August 8th
- School Families are invited to send at least one adult from the family to help give the school a good cleaning before the 1st day back! We will begin at 5:30 and work until we are done!
- Jr. High students are welcome to help as well. Students going into PreK-5th can help clean bleachers in the gym or will be asked to remain on the playground (children will be supervised on the playground).
- The most helpful thing to bring is yourself – the fewer the hands the lighter the load.
Back To School Night
- Monday August 12th
- 5:30 Classroom Meet & Greet / Supply Drop Off
- 6:00 Potluck – Drinks Provided
- Please bring a Main Dish + item below to share
- A-H Side Disc // I-O Dessert // P-Z Salad
- 6:45 Welcome + Staff Introductions in Gym
- 7:00 Outdoor Carnival (wear socks for bounce house!)
Online uniform orders will be ready to pick up during dinner. Used uniforms will be available for families to look through at no cost.
Dine Out Night
What better way to kick off the school year then with delicious frozen yogurt and an assortment of fun flavors and toppings?! Join us for the first dine out fundraiser of the academic year!!!
- Tuesday, August 20th at Yogurtini 233 N. 48th St. Suite J, Lincoln, NE.
- 15% of the sales between 5 and 9 pm will go to St. Patrick’s school. Remember to mention St Patrick’s when you order. Hope to see you there!
This year St. Patrick’s School will be collecting Box Tops and Coca Cola product codes to raise money for our school!
When you buy Coca Cola products go to the Coca Cola Website, https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/ Search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone. The first time you do this you will need to make an account with your email for Facebook profile. The amount Coca Cola gives to the school per code is listed below. (insert code value picture, I also included a coca cola give picture) For more information you can read through this tool kit.
There are still traditional Box Tops on products as they are being phased out and these are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts. Look for the traditional pink Box Top to determine if it needs to be clipped. The digital Box Tops are blue and red.
For more information visit Box Tops Digital Sneak Peak.
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling
Schmoker Reading Program