- Thursday October 24th
- 1st Quarter Report Cards Go Home
- Friday October 25th
- Box Tops Due for Fall Collection
- 1st Quarter Honor Roll presented after mass – parents welcome
- Friday November 1st
- NO School No Childcare (All Saints Day)
- St. Patrick Parish Mass times: 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 12:10 pm, 6:30 pm
- Lincoln STARS Hockey game for STARS Reading Challenge (ALL students who completed the challenge get in free with at least 1 paying adult in the family)
- Tuesday November 5th
- Dine Out Night – Chipolte 5 to 9 pm
- Friday November 15th
- S.T.A.R.S. Parish Event – YES we have school
All Souls’ Day Remembrance
On November 2nd, the Church celebrates All Souls’ Day as a reminder to pray for all the souls who are in purgatory awaiting their eternal salvation. As a St. Patrick’s Catholic School family, we would like to pray for your loved ones who have passed away. A slip of paper will be going home with the oldest or only child of your family on Friday. If you would like us to pray for your loved ones after Mass during the month of November, please write their names on the slip of paper and send it back to school by Thursday, Oct. 31st. All slips will be placed at the foot of the altar for the month of November.
Free Smart Thermometer for Families
You officially have until October 31 to order a free smart thermometer and sign up for Kinsa’s FLUency school health program. To sign up and order your thermometer, use this link and join our school group: https://get.kinsahealth.com/newUser . Cheers to a healthier flu season!
Dine Out Night – Chipolte
The next dine out night will be on Tuesday, November 5th from 5 to 9 pm at Chipotle on 6005 O Street Suite A, Lincoln, NE 68510. You MUST mention St. Patrick’s in order for 33% of the proceeds to come back to the school. Mobile orders will not count. Plan on eating dinner there on Tuesday, November 5th and support St. Patrick’s School!
October – Month of the Rosary
Thank you to the staff and families who have turned in your rosary beads – the rosary is looking great! Additional beads are available in the office.
The fall deadline for school box tops is coming up! Clipped box tops need to be turned into the school office by Friday, October 25th. Thank you for helping us raise money for St. Patrick’s School!
Uniforms with Logo for Sale
We had 3 extra items after our fall sale. If you are interested – please let the office know. We will remove from here once items are sold.
- Black Fleece – Youth M – $27.00
- Gray Crewneck – Youth S – $18.00
- Green Polo – Youth M – $16.00
Support Your Shamrock Volleyball Teams
Lincoln Acton Children’s Business Fair
Kids develop a brand, create a product or service, build a marketing strategy, and then open for customers at our one-day marketplace. We will host up to 40 booths at the 1st annual event in Lincoln, NE on November 9th, 2019 from 2 pm – 4 pm. Check out this link for more information: https://www.childrensbusinessfair.org/lincoln-ascension
Parent & Child Programs in Lincoln
MOTHER/DAUGHTER PROGRAM “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made” for girls age 9-13 and their mothers will be held Saturday, October 26th, 2019 from 9 a.m. to noon at John XXIII Diocesan Center. This program is designed to educate girls on growing up and becoming a woman. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $20 per mother/daughter or $30 per family. To register, visit https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/mother-daughter-program Questions, please call Jen Davis at 402-261-6375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to email@example.com
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome material
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling