- Friday November 1st
- NO School No Childcare (All Saints Day)
- St. Patrick Parish Mass times: 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 12:10 pm, 6:30 pm
- Lincoln STARS Hockey game for STARS Reading Challenge (ALL students who completed the challenge get in free with at least 1 paying adult in the family)
- Tuesday November 5th
- Dine Out Night – Chipotle 5 to 9 pm
- Friday November 15th
- S.T.A.R.S. Parish Event – YES we have school
Shoes for Kids
Due to a communication error – the benefactor is not able to fulfill all of the requests for shoes. Please accept our sincere apologies. If you are in need of shoes for your child and are unable to provide them, please contact the school office.
Basketball Volunteers Needed
Please click this link to sign up to help with our (3) home boys basketball games on Nov. 7th, Dec. 2nd & 9th. There is only 1 game each night. Thank you to all of our volunteers for all you do! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4ba5a72ea0f94-boys1
Dine Out Night – Chipotle
The next dine out night will be on Tuesday, November 5th from 5 to 9 pm at Chipotle on 6005 O Street Suite A, Lincoln, NE 68510. You MUST mention St. Patrick’s in order for 33% of the proceeds to come back to the school. Mobile orders will not count. Plan on eating dinner there on Tuesday, November 5th and support St. Patrick’s School!
Safeguard our Children’s Future – S.T.A.R.S.
Friday November 15th, 2019.
- 5:30 Social Hour & Silent Auction
- 7:00 Dinner
- 8:00 Live Auction
If you did not receive your invite to the St. Patrick S.T.A.R.S Dinner + Auction – please contact the parish office at: 402-466-2752
Uniforms with Logo for Sale
We had 3 extra items after our fall sale. If you are interested – please let the office know. We will remove from here once items are sold.
- Black Fleece – Youth M – $27.00
- Gray Crewneck – Youth S – $18.00
- Green Polo – Youth M – $16.00
St. Patrick school adheres to the school closing policies of the Lincoln Public Schools. The decision to close schools due to inclement weather is typically made before 6:00 a.m., at which time the local radio and television stations are notified. School closing information may be heard on local television channels 8 and 10/11 and AM radio stations KFOR (1240), KLIN (1400), and KLMS (1480). If LPS is closed – we are closed.
Remember that during the cold weather season, students will go outside for recess when the ‘feels like’ temperature is above 15 degrees. Please send warm coats, hats and mittens/gloves to keep them warm.
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to email@example.com
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome material
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling