- September 12th – Last Day to sign-up for childcare on September 27th No School Day
- September 16th – Online Uniform Store Closes
- September 17th – Food Market
- September 23th – School Picture Day
- September 25th – Dine out at Taco John’s
- September 26th – Last Day to sign-up for childcare on October 4th No School Day
Food Market – Tuesday September 17th
Catholic Social Services (CSS) has partnered with the Food Bank of Lincoln to provide healthy choice options for our school families at no cost!
The CSS Food Market will be open from 3:00-4:30 and located in the St. Patrick Church Social Hall.
All families are welcome to walk through the Market selecting items for your family. Fresh fruit, eggs, bread, and more!
We Need YOUR Help!
Volunteers are needed to help with the score book at Volleyball home games – The first home game is Thursday September 19th Sign Up HERE: http://bit.ly/StPatrickSignUpGenius
Volunteers are needed to help make our Spookghetti / Trunk or Treat event a success! Sign Up HERE: http://bit.ly/StPatrickSignUpGenius
St. Patrick Uniform Order
(Polo, Fleece, Sweatshirts)
The online store for St. Patrick uniforms with our school logo is open and will close September 16th. To place your order click HERE
- Students DO NOT need to wear uniforms with logos.
- Students may wear plain polo’s or non-hooded sweatshirts/sweaters in green, white, or navy blue.
- St. Patrick School hooded sweatshirts with the St. Patrick logo are being phased out, but will be allowed for the 2019-20 School Year. Beginning in the fall of 2020 St. Patrick hooded sweatshirts will only be allowed as a light jacket.
- The learning atmosphere is promoted when students present their best self and practice this discipline – thank you!
Support Your Shamrock Volleyball Teams
Dine Out Night – Taco John’s
Dine out night on Wednesday, September 25th from 5 to 9 pm at Taco Johns on 2301 N 84th St. 10% of ALL sales will come back to St. Patrick School. Thank you for your support!
Digital Box Tops FAQ
- Where do I go to enter Box Tops digitally? Download the Box Tops for Education App or visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ to learn more
- How long are Box Tops receipts eligible for scanning? Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
- What products are eligible?: Download the full list of eligible products here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/Participating-Products-Page or just look for the Box Top logo on products you purchase.
- Can I still clip and send in physical Box Tops? YES! The physical Box Tops are still eligible to be clipped and sent to the school until they expire. Scan the receipts as well to double dip with those participating products.
- What if I shop online? Submit your email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I help earn more? Scroll down to the bonus offers on the Box Tops App to learn how to earn extra.
It’s time once again for our annual Spookghetti Supper! Please mark Friday, October 11th on your calendars because you don’t want to miss this fantastic event! As always, we need your help! First, we need you to RSVP to this link so we can get a head count of how many to expect. The sooner the better, pretty please. ? Deadline is October 3rd.
Next, we need volunteers! There is no way we can do this without everyone’s help. It would be great if each family could work one shift. Please click the link to the SignUp Genius. Thanks in advance for your willingness to help make this event special for the kids! Questions Contact: email@example.com
Parent & Child Programs in Lincoln
FATHER/SON PROGRAM “In His Image” for boys age 10-14 and their father will be held Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at John XXIII Diocesan Center. This program is designed to educate boys on growing up and becoming a man. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $20 per father/son or $30 per family. To register, visit https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/father-son-program
Questions, please call the NFP Offices 402-473-0630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MOTHER/DAUGHTER PROGRAM “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made” for girls age 9-13 and their mothers will be held Saturday, October 26th, 2019 from 9 a.m. to noon at John XXIII Diocesan Center. This program is designed to educate girls on growing up and becoming a woman. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $20 per mother/daughter or $30 per family. To register, visit https://lincolndiocese.regfox.com/mother-daughter-program Questions, please call Jen Davis at 402-261-6375 or email email@example.com
2019 Pumpkin Run
The 18th annual Pumpkin Run is a 1-mile youth cross-country fun run, the largest run of its kind in the nation! Find out more HERE or contact Mr. Mackling at the school for additional information.
DATE: Saturday, October 5, 2019
LOCATION: Pioneers Park – Lower Level, Lincoln (View Map)
TIMES: Session 1 – Small Schools/Non-LPS Schools: Heat 1 starts at 9:30 a.m.
Full Day Care Option
September 27 and October 4
NO SCHOOL DAYS
If you are interested in full day care for your Prek – 5th grade student, please contact the school office. If you turned in an interest sheet from the summer mailing – we have your place held.
- The deadline to sign up for September 27th is Thursday September 12th.
- The deadline for full day care on October 4th is Thursday September 26th.
Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com – Tap the image above or search for ‘St Patrick Catholic Church of Lincoln’ and a percentage of all of your Amazon purchases will come back to St. Patrick!
Go to the Coca Cola Website, search for St. Patrick School, or type in the zip code 68507, scroll down to the one in Lincoln NE and then enter the Coca Cola product code under the bottle cap on your computer screen or scan it from your phone.
Box Tops are going digital! You can download the app Box Tops for Education, register and select St Patrick School, and then scan eligible receipts containing Box Tops products. Online retailers that are eligible: Instacart, Jet.com, SamsClub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart Grocery, Walmart.com.
Traditional Box Tops are being phased out and are still eligible to be clipped and dropped off at school until they expire. You can also double dip during this transitional phase by both clipping the Box Tops and scanning the receipts!
(Some brands are not yet participating in the digital program and these will need to be clipped as usual including Hefty, Kleenez, Progresso, Reyolds, Scott, Ziploc and Finish)
We are excited to tell you that we have started an Ignatius Book Club for our school! Ignatius Book Club is a wonderful Catholic organization that provides thoughtfully selected books and materials from leading publishers that entertain, instruct, and inspire for a variety of reading levels and interests.
Plus, every purchase you make through Ignatius Book Club earns bonus points which can be redeemed for books, religious products, or school supplies for our school!
Click HERE to join and start browsing Ignatius Book Club’s extensive selection of wholesome materials
School Day Basics
- The school day runs from 8:00 – 3:20.
- Students can be dropped off beginning at 7:40 and will gather on the south side of the school with Mrs. Placek. Doors open at 7:45.
- Students should be picked up by 3:30. Students who are not picked up by 3:30 will be checked in to extended care.
- Students arriving after 8:00 are counted as tardy. Please call or email the school if your child will be absent.
- Students needing extended care are welcome from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at a rate of $0.90/15 minutes.
- Please do not remove cones from the parking lot as they are used to keep cars out for school recess
Pick Up – Drop Off Map
Please pull all the way forward when dropping off or picking up children. Thank you for helping this process to go as smoothly as possible!
- All account information and payments are handled by MySchoolBucks OR you may call the finance office for additional information (402) 466-2752
- Please complete the Free & Reduced lunch application. The limits have changed so some families may qualify that have not in the past. (see office for application)
- Junior High students who take extra milk and/or seconds are NOT included in Free & Reduced lunch. Please ensure you have a MySchoolBucks account so you can be aware of these charges.
Transferring Schools with My School Bucks
- Log into your My School Bucks account.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner and go into “My User Profile.”
- Scroll down to “My School Districts.”
- Click “Add School District.”
- Provide the requested information to locate “St. Patrick Catholic School” then click “Add District.” Leave the “Make this my primary district” box marked.
- When you go back to your profile (follow steps 2 & 3 again), you will now see both your students’ old school and St. Patrick Catholic School under “My School Districts.” St. Patrick should be marked with a yellow star as the primary school district.
- Delete/remove the old school. You are now set up with St. Patrick Catholic School.
Your school students will need to be relinked to your profile under St. Patrick Catholic School. To add you students back in, you will need to go to the “Meal Accounts.” Here you will be able to add each individual student in your family. Fill in the requested information about your child for the system to link your child to your profile.
Introducing a mobile-friendly website for Catholic School athletics, www.cysi.org
League Information & Rules, League Policies, Registration & Participation Forms, Mission Statement, Philosophy, Sports Calendar (that is constantly being updated), and much more. In addition to our own league’s information, you will find material on the football and wrestling programs at Pius X High School.
If you have any questions please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our school’s Athletic Director – Mr. Ryan Mackling